If you’re wondering why you’re not eligible for a free Hulu trial, don’t worry, you’re not alone. There are many reasons why someone might not be able to take advantage of this offer, and we’ve got all the info you need to know. Keep reading to find out more!
Why you might not be eligible for a free Hulu trial
There are a few reasons you might not be eligible for a free Hulu trial:
-You’ve already had a free trial with Hulu in the past
-You’re currently subscribed to Hulu (or any other Hulu plan)
-You’ve previously canceled a subscription to Hulu (or any other Hulu plan)
-Your payment method is ineligible for free trials (e.g., PayPal, pre-paid debit/credit cards, etc.)
How to sign up for a free Hulu trial
If you’re new to Hulu, you may be able to sign up for a free trial. However, free trials are not currently available to everyone.
To see if you’re eligible, follow the steps below:
- You’re likely eligible for a free trial if you see a “start your free trial” button on the plan selection page.
- Click the “start your free trial” button and sign up with your email address and billing information. You may not be eligible for a free trial if you don’t see this button.
- Once you sign up, you’ll have access to the content included in your chosen plan for the duration of your free trial period.
- At the end of your free trial, your subscription will automatically renew, and you’ll be charged for the next month unless you cancel before the end of your trial.
What to do if you’re not eligible for a free Hulu trial
You can still sign up for Hulu if you’re not eligible for a free trial. To do so, you’ll need to enter your payment information. You can use a credit card, debit card, or PayPal.
Once you’ve signed up for Hulu, you can start watching shows and movies immediately. You’ll have access to the entire Hulu library, including popular shows like The Handmaid’s Tale and This Is Us. You can add premium channels to your account, like HBO or Showtime.
How to get the most out of your free Hulu trial
With a free trial of Hulu, you can watch thousands of TV shows and movies, including exclusive Hulu Originals. If you’re new to Hulu, follow these steps to make the most of your free trial.
- Create your account. You’ll need to provide your name, email address, and credit card information to sign up for a free trial. You’ll also need to choose a plan. For the free trial, select the Hulu + Live TV plan.
- Start watching. Once you’ve signed up, you can start watching TV shows and movies on Hulu. You’ll have access to the entire Hulu library during your free trial.
- Explore Hulu. There’s a lot to explore on Hulu. In addition to TV shows and movies, you can also find documentaries, news programs, kid-friendly content, and more. Take some time to browse around and see what’s available.
- Add extras. You can add extras like premium channels or movie rentals to your account if you want more content to watch. These extras are not included in the free trial but can be added for an additional fee.
- Cancel if needed. If you decide that Hulu isn’t for you, you can cancel anytime before your free trial expires. You won’t be charged if you cancel before the end of the trial period.
What to watch on Hulu during your free trial
There are several great TV shows and movies that you can watch during your free trial on Hulu. Here are some of our favorites:
- The Handmaid’s Tale: This critically acclaimed show is based on Margaret Atwood’s dystopian novel of the same name. It’s set in a future where women are treated as property and used for breeding purposes.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine: This comedy series follows the lives of the detectives in the 99th precinct of the NYPD.
- The Good Place: This comedy series follows Eleanor Shellstrop, who wakes up in the afterlife and is told she is in “the good place.” But she soon realizes she doesn’t belong there and must hide her true identity to stay.
- Fargo: This crime thriller is based on the Coen brothers’ film of the same name. It follows an insurance salesman who gets wrapped up in a criminal plot.
How to cancel your free Hulu trial
You can cancel your free trial anytime if you’re not interested in paying for a Hulu subscription.
- Go to hulu.com and log in to your account.
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of the screen and select ‘Account’ from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the ‘Membership’ section and click on ‘Cancel Membership.’
- Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
Once you cancel your free trial, you will have access to Hulu’s limited content library until your trial period expires. If you want to subscribe, you can always sign up for a paid membership later.
What to do if you’re not satisfied with your free Hulu trial
If you’re not satisfied with your free Hulu trial, there are a few things you can do. First, check to see if you meet the eligibility requirements for a free trial. If you do, you can contact Hulu customer support to see if they can help you resolve the issue. If not, you may consider signing up for a paid Hulu subscription.
How to get help with your free Hulu trial
If you’re having trouble signing up for a free Hulu trial, there are a few things you can do to get help.
First, make sure you’re eligible for a free trial. To be eligible, you must:
- Be a new Hulu subscriber
- Have a valid credit or debit card
- Live in the United States
- Be 18 years or older
If you meet all of the above requirements and you’re still having trouble signing up, contact Hulu customer support. They’ll be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get you set up with a free trial.
FAQ about free Hulu trials
What is a free Hulu trial?
A free Hulu trial is a period of time during which you can use Hulu’s services for free. This typically lasts for one week.
How do I sign up for a free Hulu trial?
You must provide your credit card information to sign up for a free Hulu trial. If you decide to continue using Hulu after the trial period, they can charge you for the services.
What if I don’t want to continue using Hulu after my free trial?
You can cancel your subscription anytime if you do not want to continue using Hulu after your free trial. You will not be charged for anything unless you explicitly choose to continue your subscription.
Tips for getting the most out of your free Hulu trial
There are a few things you can do to make the most of your free trial of Hulu.
- First, take some time to explore the different content that is available. You may be surprised at all the great shows and movies you can watch.
- Second, if you have any friends or family who also have Hulu, see if they would like to join you in watching a show or movie. This way, you can chat and enjoy the experience together.
- Finally, don’t forget to cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period if you decide that you don’t want to continue with Hulu.